The French Corner has been on Facebook for quite a few years now, but I must admit I have only recently tapped into the potential of using Facebook as a tool for gathering and sharing resources. Although I and other bloggers do post content to multiple social networks, Facebook is a great place to share everything - blog posts, thoughts and ideas, links, photos, resources, etc. So, in case you haven't started following this blog on Facebook, here is a list of reasons why you should (in no particular order):
1. Get updates on blog posts without ever having to check your RSS reader or your email
2. Discover useful French resources for students and speakers of all levels, including you!
3. See who the French Corner "likes," and find even more pages to follow that offer great resources.
4. Share your own resources by posting onto the page!
5. Discover the lighter side of French - humor, drawings, and photos from France and other Francophone countries.